Customer Responsibility Program (CRP)
|What is CRP?
The Customer Responsibility Program (CRP) offers assistance to low-income households. Customers enrolled in CRP pay a monthly budget amount based on their household size and income. It provides a more affordable payment that helps income-eligible customers maintain their gas service.
CRP Eligibility and Income Requirements (click here)
How to Apply for CRP (click here)
Customer Responsibilities for CRP
- Pay CRP bills on time and in full.
- Apply for LIHEAP and assign the grant to PGW. Grants will be credited to the customer's bill.
- Conserve energy.
- Accept free conservation, weatherization, and education services, if offered.
- Notify PGW immediately if there are changes to household size or income.
- Complete re-certification application each year.
Click here to view the CRP informational brochure.